Monday, April 16, 2012

Running Around: The Dream

As stated a couple weeks ago my dream is to run in 50 countries. I've altered it a bit in that I want to do this before I turn 51. This will also take care of two other dreams in the process.

1. To become a photographer.
2. To become a better writer


Here's the list so far.
Sweden
Holland
Belgium
France
Spain
Portugal
Germany
Slovenia
Switzerland
Slovakia
Hungary
Poland
USA
Canada
Mexico
Panama
Bahamas
Turks and Cacaos
Brazil
Argentina
Austria
China
Japan
Puerto Rico
Hong Kong
England
Kenya

Just to be a bit fair I've also run in a great number of states.
Washington
Oregon
California
Arizona
Nevada
Hawaii
Utah
Colorado
New Mexico
Texas
Kansas
Missouri
Illinois
Louisiana
Kentucky
Tennessee
Wisconsin
Ohio
Indiana
Florida
Georgia
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia
Maryland
New Jersey
New York
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Hew Hampshire
Maine


No comments: