Sunday, October 16, 2011

How Lucky

Since my last post I've been places. But more important than the places I've been, it's the moments I've had. My favorite part of any day is the morning. Two of my favorite mornings caught in picture.

 This picture is from Vista, CA. We were setting up the cross country race course. The anticipation of 100's of kids racing their hearts out. The frenetic pace that is a multi-race cross country event. But in the early morning we caught the sun coming up. 
The Ironman World Championships. Mauna Loa in the background. Sunrise and the start of the longest day in sport. 

Yes, you got it this is a Sunset. Ironman week is crazy. The sun sets like this almost every night. This is the first time I had the time to catch it. This is Sunday night almost a week after we arrived. Taken from the Zoot house. Not the start of a new day, but the end of the week that was. 



It's a good life....
Dave

No comments: