Thursday, January 7, 2016

5 Things I'm Thankful for on This Thursday



  1.  El Nino - Strange as it may sound but the rain this year has been beautiful. For the last two years I've been running shirtless. In fact I can count on 1 hand the number of times I ran with a shirt on during the winter. No chance this winter. In fact most days I have a vest and gloves on. 
  2. It's January - I love the Holidays but retail doesn't sleep. I'm glad to be through and on to January where things will normalize. 
  3. Whole Foods - There is one close to one store and one on the way to the other store. My big freaking salads come from there. It's a worthy expense since it's about making the next 10 years stronger and healthier then the last 10 years. 
  4. Wahoo Kickr - When I made the purchase I hated the fact that I was spending that kind of money. Now I can't imagine life without it. Funny how that is. 
  5. Runners - It's so fun to see the light in their eyes when you solve a problem. Most runners I meet are in pain. When they feel that pain diminish the look on their face is priceless. 
It's a good life....

No comments: