Friday, December 5, 2014

Four Things

This is a game on the Internet and because I read one I guess I got tagged. I liked it so I'll play along. Assume if your reading this, you got tagged too.


Four Things People Have Called Me

  1. Pearl
  2. Jewell of San Marcos Creek
  3. Jeweller
  4. Super Dave
Four Jobs I have Had
  1. Grocery Store Stock Boy
  2. Busboy
  3. Bagged Ice for $.10/bag at age 12
  4. Managed a Godfather's Pizza
Four Movies I have Watched More Than Once
  1. Gladiator
  2. Animal House
  3. Caddy Shack
  4. Raiders of the Lost Ark - All of them
Four Books I Recommend
  1. Radical Leap - Steve Fabor
  2. The Lore of Running - Tim Noakes 
  3. The Power of Full Engagement
  4. Running With The  Buffaloes 
Four Places I have Lived
  1. Dunlap, IL
  2. Grossenseebach, Germany
  3. Sao Paulo, Brazil
  4. Cardiff by the Sea, CA
Four Places I have Been
  1. China
  2. Eldoret, Kenya (think runners) 
  3. Stockholm, Sweden
  4. Diving on the Continental Shelf in the Bahamas
Four Things I Don't Eat
  1. Fish Heads
  2. Liver
  3. Seaweed
  4. Candy
Four of My Favorite Foods
  1. In n Out
  2. Lasagna
  3. Pizza
  4. Snickers Bar
Four TV Shows I Watch
  1. Scandal
  2. NFL Football
  3. John Stewart
  4. Track n Field
Four Things I'm Looking Forward to In 2015
  1. Launching My Business
  2. Traveling with Mary and Marco
  3. Riding My Bike
  4. Walking Niki
Four Things I am Always Saying
  1. Niki - Come! 
  2. Yeah Right
  3. I Love That
  4. Good Morning
It's a Good Life.....

No comments: