Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Running Form Review

2014 Team Time Trial
Fresh off a year of undue stress. 
Failed Attempt the week prior of Ironman 70.3 Tahoe where fires canceled the race. 
A concussion suffered the day before should have caused me to drop from the start line but this is the team time trial where bragging rights and family pride are on the line. 
 2015 Team Time Trial 
A year reducing unwanted stress
10 weeks of running at or below MAF unless it's a race
No concussion! 

  1. My arms are in the same position as is my head. 
  2. In the picture at the top (blue shirt) my hips leaning back preparing for the next step. 
  3. In the more recent picture my hips are driving forward. 
  4. In 2014 I got passed by an adult just before this picture was taken. 
  5. In 2015 I was passing people (kids) and was the first adult across the line. 
It's a good life....



No comments: