Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Classic Shoes and Dolphin

We often look at the big brands for their sports heritage. Nike Running and adidas futol come to mind. At adidas the business is broken into three big categories and then a bunch of smaller ones. The three big are Soccer, Running and Originals. Nike is the same way with Running, Basketball and their classics. The sneaker (Orginals and Classics)business is big business where limited edition versions of the old classic shoes come out. The other day Nike sent a mistake shipment of Pegaus 92.

I so much wanted to keep a pair for myself. But just what I need is another pair of shoes.

This morning on my ride I finished coming south on the Coast Highway. In between the famous Swami's surf spot and the not so famous Pipe's there was a school of Dolphin feeding and playing in the surf. It's one of the great benefits of living close to the ocean. Sometimes getting paid in sun is totally worth it. Today was one of those days. I went back to find them but they were gone. The 30 minutes sitting on the rocks was worth it too.

It's a good life....

No comments: