2. Help Others
3. Make each Day your Maserpiece
4. Drink deeply from good books.
5. Make friendship a fine art
6. Build a shelter against a rainy day
7. Pray for guidance and count and give thanks for your blessings every day.
Coach Wooden, One-On One
My Christmas Wish List
1. That Larry and everyone else with cancer gets healthy again.
2. The George comes back from his accident and that his family gets George back.
3. That the Sun and Water are warm in the Turks
4. That we as a culture wake up and realize that what we see in our government, the stone walling, bickering, party line bullshit is a reflection of us. We put them in that place because they were like us. Until we grasp the ideas to Be Different they won't change. They will continue to reflect who we are and what we "want" and we will continue to see crap like we are seeing.
It's a good life...