Thursday, April 7, 2011

Excellence

Do you ever get tired of driving toward excellence? There are times when I simply want to tell everyone to fuck off but that's not a good step toward excellence. When I'm in one of those moods it's always a good thing to look at a reminder. I have them all over my life. This one sits on the desktop of the computer. Most other pictures get deleted but this one is always there to remind me.

There are some strong statements in this. They are not always easy to abide by but if you stick to them 80-90% of the time excellence will happen.

It's a good life....
Dave

2 comments:

beth said...

you know its a good post when there is an f-bomb in the second sentence :)

David Jewell said...

Yep, I know when my wife reads it she'll tell me that the f-bomb is just me trying to be cool. But it's just how I felt and then saw that poster in the upper right corner of my screen