Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Le Tour de France

Wow! I love watching the Tour at a normal time of the day. I know normal to me is a big skewed at times as I write this at 4:30am but on the same time as the riders is what I'm talking about. Who would have thought this would happen so fast. Yes I know there is a huge population that wants and expects Lance to be in Yellow all the time but this is bike racing. It's not easy to get to the front of that race and yet there he is. Inches away from yellow again. My bet is teams and riders will not take the day off over the next two days. They did that on Monday and paid dearly for it. The next big day is Friday. On Friday we won't know who the winner will be. We will know who the contenters will be. It should be a fun weekend of bike racing.

It's a good life...
Dave

No comments: