Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PBR at Whole Foods

Regularly I go to Whole Foods to buy my lunch for the day. Always a Salad of course. If you watch what you put in the salad it's rather reasonably priced. It's priced by weight. Today when I walked in I was greeted by this display. My sense of smell went on overdrive. I was rushed back to my teenage years in Peoria, Ill. If the wind was right it didn't matter where in the city you were. But more often then not it was on the regular trips to the park for Soccer practice that the smell of the PBR Brewery was the strongest. As soon as I saw the display today the smell of mass production brewing hit me. And look it's only $8.99 for a 12 pack. Go get some!!

It's a good life....

1 comment:

kelly williamson said...

gotta kind of love that they are featuring good old PBR at whole foods. makes me kind of like it that much more now. :)