1. Because I can still do it at a high level.
2. I like it. No really I like going hard and the feeling of it afterward.
3. I continue to learn something about myself, life and other people every time I'm out there.
4. I like the people. Recently I went back to the pool where I did my first ever Masters swim practice. The Coach is still the same and he's a great guy. Corky is still there, making me laugh every time we swim together.
5. I love the feeling of feeling good. When I'm in "shape" and feeling strong everything around me seems to work. I simply love that feeling.
It's a good life....