Friday, April 26, 2013

What's On My Head

I'm inspired by my friend Gordo often. I think together we are constantly trying to be better today than we were yesterday and better tomorrow.  The media available to us today is overwhelming. Facebook, Twitter,  and then all the news agencies on line. By the time my day is done I feel like sometimes I know more about everyone else than I do about my own family. There is too much going on in my life right now to handle it all. 3 weeks ago I stopped updating my company Facebook. I got on there3 years ago because I'll do anything for the company I work for. I've stopped and I don't miss it. Last weekend I decided to stop Facebook all together. I've posted once and that is to spread the word about a Run for Boston and that's it. I am down with stopping all together. Sure if someone contacts me directly through Facebook I'll reply but that's it. My focus needs to be on seeing and talking to friends, and on my family.

Over the last week my body began to break down. All the effort on mobility, stretching etc wasn't working. When the bottom of my left foot starts to hurt I know it's a bad thing. Well it was killing me. So I started last night with a massage from the Pope. Best Massage Therapist ever. Then today I paid a visit to the best Chiropractor Ever (Just ask Kobe). The results were first shock from the chiropractor and then dizziness for me. I've not been that dizzy after seeing him for years. All that means is that the correction he made was massive. The reason it was massive is because I was wound up like a top and he spun me around. Tonight my left foot feels normal again and tomorrow I'll feel like a totally new guy. I'm going to keep it that way.

So good by Facebook. It's been fun but you need to go.

It's a good life....
Dave

No comments: