Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Building a Lean Body!

I've been working really hard to stay healthy, happy and strong. From the blood test I did recently and the work with my friend Chris there were some things to work on. Mostly lean muscle mass and the hormonal benefits that go with it. Chris turned me on to 100%MR and Muscle Synthesis. It has taken me awhile to dial it in but I think we have the protocol. Here's what I do: 


2 scoops of 100% MR and 2 scoops of Muscle Synthesis with water on an empty stomach twice a day. Normally that is after my morning workout and just prior to my afternoon workout. If it's just a morning workout than I drink the second stack when I get home from work. I am also putting the same stack in a gel flask and taking it on rides longer than 2 hours. At the 2 hour mark I down the flask. It's a super strong taste but as long as I have more water it's ok to wash down. The results are worth noting. I'm stronger on the bike for sure and Mary says she can see a definition in my body she hasn't seen in quite awhile. I'm not losing weight in fact I'm gaining weight which mean's only one thing, I'm getting stronger. More sleep and this product has got to be the result. Chris likes the powdered Branched Chains over the tablet form. He says it's easier for your body to absorb this way. After years of tablet form Branch Chain Aminos I have one that gives results. 


 I was starving at the Airport in China. If it wasn't 100% Sugar it was something else. This is what I found I could eat. Look at the label, Coconut flavored Peanuts. I'm telling you they were not great. This was a domestic airport so these nuts were not for the Western folks. Whatever, I ate them and lived with it.

100% MR yes, Coconut flavored Peanuts no.

It's a good life....

No comments: