What I learned
- I love the water and SUP is a great way to enjoy it
- The guys and girls in Cardiff make it look easy. It is not and it will take time to negotiate surf and to get paddling strong.
- In the one race I did I took a few glances back towards the beach and sat in awe of the beauty. There is a peace being out there on a board. I felt that again tonight.
- A couple times a week and there will be no need to do any functional strength for Ironman. It's built in!
- Sea legs are important on the water. It's something that only practice can improve.