Friday, February 24, 2012

Day #4 - China

Today I might change it up and do weights instead of run or ride. It depends how trashed I'm feeling. The more trashed the more Likely I do weights.

At the factory today we'll have most of the suppliers visit. They'll show us new mesh, or other things we are looking for. The mold shop will also visit. We almost always have an adjustment to do on the midsole of one of the shoes. The mold shop will bring the Blue Print and we'll review it against what we were looking for in the shoe. This also gives us time to talk about any timing of mold production.

Instead of going to the hotel when work is done, I'm taking the train back to Hong Kong to spend the weekend there. I'll probably get to the hotel there around 10pm.

It's a good life....

No comments: