Sunday, August 26, 2012

the Week in Review


1. Wear Testing running shoe is awesome when you feel nothing. 2. Lance Armstrong won the Tour de France 7 times. 3. USADA Pot calling the Kettle Black. You say Armstrong will pay for his win at all cost methods. Your attitude is simply that, Win at all Costs. 4. I would prefer my tax dollars go to fighting real crime. Hint. Wall Street 5. The Saints were fined and suspended for Bounties (cheating). They still retain their Super Bowl Title. 5. Barry Bonds - wiped all those home runs away right. No because it was history. 6. I wish my high school would have had cross country. 7. There are times when it's best to close your mouth. Still learning that. 8. It's nice to be home. It's a good life.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a line from a letter written by my mom, 7 April 1965 (Calle 94A, Bogota): "On March 17th Kathy Jewell left for her five day trip to Caracas and we had little David, nine months old. He is a darling baby. The boys would have kept him if they could have." I was a month shy of 5 at the time--don't remember you, I'm afraid. But I'm glad to encounter you on the web and wish you luck. Would like to hear more of what you've done. Blast from the past past past, I know. jlcampbe@valdosta.edu