I am no expert at this and I have faltered many times but this is what I do.
- Eat dinner with the family at the table every night but Tuesday. Tuesday one of us takes our son to Cival Air Patrol and whichever I do take him or not I run.
- I Swim 3 days a week at 5 am
- I cook dinner or provide dinner 3 nights per week.
- I ride 4 days per week. Twice on the trainer. Once during work and Saturday where I am home by 9am.
- I run 4 days a week. Sunday is the only day I train with others. Long run with the boys.
- I make breakfast for our son every day and Don't miss a track meet.
- When things coverage family is always first and training last.
- I travel more than most and never miss a day when I travel.
- The hotels I stay in are either near a gym or have a gym. When I travel I go hard.
- The time I spend on the sport of triathlon is at work.it's part of the job.
It's a good life....