Friday, May 20, 2011

Bike to Work Friday

I ran with Marco the other day. Somehow he needs to figure out how to race. If he ran on race day the same way he runs with me, he'd crush. I told him to race me the next time he's on the track. Maybe that will work.

>>>>>>>>>

We have a short time on this earth. Sitting in and watching that time pass doesn't seem to make sense. But going after it also can cause problems. I'm not sure where I stand right at this second.

>>>>>>>>>

Nice to see all the folks riding their bikes to work today. Now that summer is here and track season is relatively over, it's time to do this at least twice a week. One of the things I loved about living in Germany was riding my bike to work daily. As I road today I was reminded of those days. Interesting enough the commute time is roughly the same here. The distance is greater but I'm on a road bike not on a mountain bike on trails.

It's a good life...
Dave

No comments: