Saturday, July 30, 2011

No Compromise

I've been thinking a great deal about simplification. My life is crazy busy as most are and I simply need to simplify where I can. I've spent a great deal of time with athletes over my lifetime. I've developed a work philosophy and I've got other parts of my life that need constant attention. That's where No Compromise comes in. There is no compromise for the best athletes in the world. There is no compromise when working on a product you are trying to bring to market. There is no compromise in my goal to be a great Dad. There is no compromise in trying to be a great husband. So there is no compromise when I get up a 4:30am on a Sunday to get my ride in.

So back to simplification. I've been writing in this blog for 3 years now. I've started another one about shoes. I've started and stopped another. So in simplification this is where I will write. I will write on the following topics:

1. Fatherhood
2. Brand Marketing
3. Running Shoes
4. Running, Biking and Swimming
5. Inspiration

It's a good life....
Dave

No comments: