Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's 4:30am on a Sunday

Today I had every reason not to get up and ride my bike.

1. 4:30 is just to early to get up on a Sunday.
2. When that alarm went off it was real easy to roll over and contemplate.
3. I woke up to a note about my friend Larry who has Cancer. It wasn't a happy note. It got me thinking about life and being a father.
4. Email after email about brand colors. I've said it before if you really knew how much people debated color in the product you buy you would be shocked. By far the little brand I work for is way too stuck in color but that's what greeted me this morning.
5. It's San Diego in July. The streets were wet and the clouds were dark.

What did I do. Jumped on my bike for 3 hours. It spitted rain most of the way and there was one point where it wasn't rain hitting me but the largest swarm of gnats ever. But with No Compromise I got it done.

It's a good life...
Dave

No comments: