Wednesday, June 12, 2013

5 Ways to Make Free Time

The other day our son was complaining that he got no free time. It's the end of the school year and it is finals week. He goes to school runs and studies that's is.But then I reminded him that his free time is 10 weeks of vacation. He got the point.

My free time is when I Swim,bike,run and read. I found some things that work for me to make the most of the time I have.


  1. I work out early - in the pool at 5 am 4 days a week and on the bike by 6 am 2 days. My easiest if you call running long easy is my long run on Sunday starting at 8am.
  2. I read 30 minutes early before I workout and 30 minutes at night.
  3. My email in box is emptied every day.
  4. I shut my phone off at 6pm
  5. I am willing to give up free time now for free time later. If I know I am going to ride 6 hours on Saturday I give much of it back before I get there. 

No comments: