Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ready for Work

It's been a long time since I officially worked. I've never taken 6 weeks off from working. Not since college anyway. Although I've totally enjoyed the last 6 weeks it's time to get back to it. The best part of it is I get to go to work right here in San Diego. That beach I've enjoyed over the last 3 weeks is still there. That sun although hot this week is still there. All those people running, cycling and swimming along the beautiful coast we call home are still there. The fact is I get to do what I love from right here in this paradise. Not many people in my field of work get to do this. Unless of course you work in Skate shoes or Golf shoes. But Running shoes, in San Diego. Yep, that's what I get to do. On Tuesday I start at Zoot Sports.
Zoot has been in the running shoe business for 2 years now. That's the exciting part for me. I get to help continue the launch of a brand. Not many in the shoe business get to do that. It should be a total blast and best of all I get to come home to Cardiff by the Sea.

It's a good life....
Dave

No comments: