Tuesday, October 18, 2011

5 things I learned today

  1. I took 1 week off of running. It felt great to not do anything. It felt even better to be running again today. 
  2. It's good to have people with different opinions on your team. I just wish they would all agree to mine:)
  3. Larabar Sucks - 15-20% smaller bar same price. 
  4. I have to agree with one of the commentators tonight. The winner of the Republican Debate tonight was President Obama. My gosh if they continue to cat fight like that the stand no chance of winning. 
  5. Scout the wonder dog is on antibiotics right now for this nasty growth (which will be removed) on her back. Each morning I call her over for her pill. Each morning she acts as if I'm going to torcher her. She comes to me with her tail between her legs, her ears down and her sad face on. I open her mouth and put a huge helping of Peanut Butter - pill included into her mouth.  Then she walks off wagging her tail like she got away with something.  I think she's playing me. 
It's a good life....
Dave

No comments: