Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yum

Got this idea from my friend James. He's really fast and loves food and beer. I altered it a bit but this is what Marco and I ate last night.

The Burgers
- Organic Ground Beef - You have to watch them closely, Organic Beef cooks differently.
- Minced Garlic
- Spinach
- Blue Cheese
- Cooked on the Grill to your taste.

The Carbohydrates
- "Stir" fry veggies
- with minced garlic

The only thing I did different for Marco was the veggie mix. He claims to not like Cauliflower. So I took all the Cauliflower and gave him most of the carrots and we split the Broccoli.

Stats
-100% Primal
-minimal processing (probably the blue cheese had the most processing)
- Gluten Free
- 30 minutes from lighting the grill to serving the food
- 12 year old approved

Both plates were cleaned at the table.

It's a good life...
Dave

2 comments:

jameson said...

sounds good to me... but did what kind of beer did you have with it! good times racing and hanging out with you last weekend.

lets ride soon. 3-5 on sunday?

David Jewell said...

It was just me and the 12 year old. No Beer involved. Good times!