Friday, September 12, 2014

Five for Friday: Five Promises

From Quote Guru:" When Love is not madness, it is not love"....Pedro  Calderon de la Baraca



I'll admit I've spent most of my life avoiding the madness. There are reasons for it and I'm slowly figuring it all out through self discovery. Maybe one day I'll get the nerve to write it all down. But until then I promise these 5 things:

  1. I will make running a better experience for everyone. Be prepared for a big announcement soon.
  2. Bob Babbitt gave me the name Super Dave. It's not because he likes me it's because of what I did at RRS. I take the name for granted often but no longer. It's a badge that I cherish and I will work hard to maintain.
  3. I will continue my work at being a Man. It's a worthy goal and one that needs to be worked on every day. We need good men in this world.
  4. I will laugh often. It's the best medicine in the world and those who make a living at making us laugh are truly gifted people. I wish that was enough to keep Robin Williams going because he was best when he was making us laugh.
  5. I will love hard. There will be madness and that's what I want it to be.

It's a good life.....

Dave

No comments: