Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday Five: Morning Practice

With more time on my hands I have been working on quite a bit. I have established a morning practice that is geared 100% to getting fired up.


  1. Cold Shower - I roll out of bed, brush my teeth and jump into a cold shower. My entire body and mind come alive. 
  2. I drink a glass of water then a glass of Branched Chain Amino Acids. 
  3. Then I make coffee. If it's a workout day then it's Bullet Proof coffee if not then normal.
  4. I read to learn. Typically it's a book about finance or mind/body improvement. 
  5. I take the dog for a walk. On the walk I do 5 minutes of deep fast breathing,5 minutes of gratitude (out loud) and 5 minutes of positive self talk. 
This process starts at 5:10 and is done by 6:15. At this point I am focused, relaxed and ready to attack the day. 

What's your morning routine?

It's a good life....

No comments: