Friday, February 13, 2015

What's Happening With the World of Dave


It's been a craze few weeks.

First and foremost the big project is almost ready to launch. www.shoeranger.com is at 90% and should be close to 100% in the next week. This has been an huge effort. Lots of sweat, tears ($$$$) and time spent on a keyboard. The goal from the start is to make the running shoe buying process easier on the runner. That way runners can enjoy running.

You may have noticed that I'm not as frequent on social media. Part of that is because I  feel it's a drain on my time but also because I'm more frequently on the Shoe Ranger social media. You can find them on Facebook and Twitter. 24 hours a day of running shoe information.

If you are in San Diego you've probably seen me at the local running races. Two weeks ago it was the Cardiff Kook, last week San Dieguito Half Marathon and this weekend I'll be on the course at the California 10/20. This is all preparation for another piece of work I'm doing. Next weekend is the real test at the Gasparilla races in Tampa, Florida. It's funny I started my running shoe career and met my future mother-in-law (I didn't know my wife then) at the Gasparilla Distance Classic. I think it's fitting that I start a potentially really cool project at this same event.

It's a good life....

No comments: