Sunday, November 15, 2015

Running with Power

Had the best run since starting back up. It felt totally effortless until I finished it with 6 x 30 seconds hard uphill. The Stryd Power Meter told me the run was easy. Although I ran faster than the day before I used 20% less power. I have a theory I'm going to test on this power for running.

In the afternoon I went for a swim and realized I messed up my right shoulder. At least right now I think it's my shoulder. The pain shows itself as fire in my right tricep muscle. But I can comfortable do pull ups which tells me it's not the muscle but the shoulder. I'll use the Supple Leopard and rest to see if I can fix the issue. It can't be serious because I've done nothing serious in the pool. Just a minor setback.


It's a good life....

No comments: