Monday, January 11, 2016

I am Just an Imbecile


Why can't we not be sober?
Just want to start this over.
Why can't we sleep forever.
I just want to start this over.

I am just a worthless liar.
I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you.
Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you.
I will chew it up and leave
TOOL

I don't remember the first time I heard this passage from the song Sober by Tool. I do remember how thought provoking it was to me. There have been times in my life were this passage truly spoke to me. There are times where I truly wanted to just be this and live with it. 

If not for my wife and my son I might actually live this out. The great thing about my life is that Marco wanted to be with me when he saw Tool for the first time. That's simply awesome. 
This past Saturday will stay with me for the rest of my life....

It's a good life....

No comments: