Friday, August 20, 2010

Spring 2012 Already

Last night after 6 months of planning and a week of confirming I finished the Spring 2012 product briefs. That's right folks it's August 2010 and we and the rest of the shoe industry have planned out what we are doing in Spring 2012. So last night I sent the briefs off to our ultra talented designer. I expected a response sometime this morning with a plan for a conference call to clear up any questions. What I got instead was this:
"Dave, I'm bubbling up with excitement to start the new season's designs. I just read through everything you sent me and all is well understood. My Pencil is good to go"

I can't tell you how much fun it is to work with someone with that kind of passion.

It's a good life...
Dave

PS. That's the very cool Zoot Ovwa above. Spring 2011

No comments: