Monday, July 30, 2012

London Bound

A couple days ago Marco asked me if I was bummed that I wasn't participating or didn't participate in the Olympics. This was my answer: When I was 13 I like many kids wanted to go to the Olympics. When I was 17 it never dawned on me that I would ever go. London will be my 4th Olympics. London is also the first time when I've had the honor to work one on one with an athlete starting 18 months ago with the goal of August 7, 2012. This athlete, a few of my friends and I created the above shoe from an idea. There was no previous model only words and ideas shared between us. So no, son I'm not bummed, I'm lucky.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Facebook/Zootsports. I'll keep it all updated on my view of London and the results of the athletes I've gotten to work with.

No comments: