Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday February 19, 2013

It's been quite awhile since I last posted something. Good time to catch you up on the places I've run since London and the Olympics. 1. October - Kailua Kona, Hawaii 2. November - Austria especially my run with Shawn. We ran and toured Salzburg at the same time. One of my favorite types of runs and always fun to do it with someone else. 3. November - Seattle, WA. One day I'll run in daylight. Always dark there. 4. December - Austin, Texas - Although I will admit my crazy phone issues (If you've ever talked to me on the phone you know what those are) my buddy Paul and I talked. We agreed to meet at his hotel. I clearly was thinking other things when I talked to him. I showed up to grab a beer and dinner, Paul was dressed to run. So he ran, and I sat and watched people. He and I ended up running the next day together. 5. December - Kauai, Hawaii - Darn Dates. I saw the date and still stepped on it. Turned my ankle so bad I sat on the beach for 5 minutes while the pain drifted in and out. Then I ran back to the hotel. It still hurts to this day. 6. January - Honolulu - Testing the ankle. All was good. 7. January - Kailua Kona again. I did one run early morning in the dark in the rain and kept thinking of dates. I'll admit that I snuck in two swims as well. 8. February - Guangzhou, China - Mostly on the treadmill because the air was a bit thick and dirty. 9. February - Madrid, Spain the Picture above is what I ran into. The Bull Ring at sunrise. 10. February - Furteventura, Canary Islands, Spain - Awesome trail runs on the Lava hills. Couldn't pass up the 50 meter pool too! 11. February - Naperville, IL - I went from running in shorts and t-shirt to tights and jacket. I've been there enough I'm learning my way around. Of course I ran in-between all of this in the greatest place on earth, Cardiff by the Sea, CA. It's a good life.....

No comments: