Thursday, May 30, 2013

There is NO EASY WAY to Run

The running world has come full circle:

I find it interesting how many of the people who told you:
1. Our shoes will help you run midfoot
2. You must run midfoot to stay injury free

Are now changing their stance once again. I suggest you read the comments attached this article. I won't name names.

Runner's World

My point is this.
1. There is no easy way to running.
2. There is no shoe in the world that will make you faster or make you a better runner.

If you take the time to read my ramblings in the posts labeled Running or Running Shoes you'll see the consistency I bring and the real story that is running. I don't change my tune to suit the current wave because I'm not trying to make money on this. I'm simply trying to help runners run and feel the joy I feel when running.

It's a good life....

No comments: