Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Life Map

I wrote this earlier this year and it is still what I believe is my life map to success 

http://endorphinfanatics.blogspot.com/2013/02/2013-what-i-believe.html

I know that when I live this path my days are awesome. When any one of these things get out of sorts it affects all. Maybe the sport things don't affect everything else but the sport results after forgetting some of this do. Take for example the statement that Strength is everything. As I look back on this year my body is stronger today than this time last year but not as strong as it needs to be. I neglected the specific strength work and it shows in my late race abilities. That race in Tahoe has affected my mind set for weeks.

I am glad I took the time this weekend to look back at this post. It's a reminder to read this every day. Positive affirmations are proven. These are mine. What are yours?

It's a good life....

No comments: