Monday, December 2, 2013

Woking on it

If you haven't noticed I am a hacker. A living hacker. What that means is that in the areas of Body, Mind, Relationships and work life I'm always looking at ways to become better.

My #1 relationship is with my wife Mary and for that I'm always working on it. It's how you stay married for 20 years. The Podcast below is some of the best stuff I've heard in a long time. It's worth a listen to man or woman. I'm going to listen to it again just to reaffirm it all.

The New Man Podcast

Recently I also received my blood test results. The things I need to work on:

Cholesterol - I need to better understand the numbers that I have. In Medicine they could be concerning but I need to better understand them.

SHGB - Sex Hormone - is low need to research how to improve this. This is to improve sex drive but also to improve overall energy something I am lacking at times.

Insulin Like Growth Factor 1 - is low - More sleep and weight lifting is the cure.

TSH - Thyroid Stimulating Hormone is high - Need to find out how to lower it.

What's most interesting is that my Chortisol Stress and Inflamation is all in check. For a person who works out like I like too these are very good signs.

More on this as I find out more.

It's a good life.....

No comments: