Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life Episode 1, 2012 - Vega Sport

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. dow what you love. live as if this is all there is. - mary anne radmacher


 Life always throws in new priorities. Because of one of mine I have a new workout routine. I used to be the guy who woke up, took time to really wake up and then get going. Not any more. Today it was wake up and 25 minutes later I was out the door running. To do this I knew I had to try something different to get me going. I didn't have time to have a snack and a cup of coffee. So I've been trying Vega Sport Pre Workout Energizer. It works. It's a bit expensive but for this I don't care. All I care about is being awake and energized when I'm out there.

Of course that's not my only secret. When I wake up I have a glass of pure clean water. I can generally tell by how fast I drink it, how "dehydrated" I am. Usually not. But once I'm outside and running, my mouth gets really dry and all I can think about is water. So my answer to this is a peace of gum. It works. Today I never noticed that I was thirsty. 

No comments: