Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3:15 AM

That's what the clock said when I finally decided it was not worth trying any longer. So I simply started the day. What kept me up all night. The day of course and it was an interesting day. My day went like this, great swim (yes I can go back to back even after fin camp), your shoes suck, Oh crap we have a long way to go on Spring 11, there goes my opportunity to ride today, lots to get done before the trip to Seattle, yes dear I know the house was a mess but someone told me my shoes suck (bad excuse as if any is good) I have a new name. Let me introduce myself. My name is Brian Jewell.

So with that I start my day. Tuesday is Long Run Day so away I go. Into the dark abyss knowing that the Sun will rise during this run and I get the chance to do the day better.

It's a good life....

Dave

No comments: